Website Tristate Home Services
This is a full-time, in-office position. Interviews for this position are held in our office. During COVID-19, our office is taking careful precautions to keep our employees safe, including limiting the number of employees in the office, providing necessary cleaning supplies, ensuring physical distancing as much as possible, and more.
We will also consider the purchase of small independent Electrical Contractors who want to join us and stop dealing with the hassle of being in business.
- Install and Repair Electrical Equipment and Fixtures.
- Perform Remodeling services.
- Quote, Sell and Install Service Heavy-Ups.
- Perform Service Panel Replacements.
- Troubleshoot Motor and Control Systems.
- Install and Service Residential Generators.
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems.
- Experience in Residential Electrical Service & Remodeling
- Familiarity with Electrical Equipment, Panels and Heavy-Ups
- Strong Problem Solving and Critical Troubleshooting Skills