Website Tristate Home Services
This is a full-time, in-office position. Interviews for this position are held in our office. During COVID-19, our office is taking careful precautions to keep our employees safe, including limiting the number of employees in the office, providing necessary cleaning supplies, ensuring physical distancing as much as possible, and more.
- Answer high volume of calls quickly and professionally.
- Be familiar with our company, product, and services so that most questions can be answered without consulting others.
- Communicate clearly, precisely, and in a friendly manner.
- Take and deliver messages and follow up as necessary.
- Call customers to schedule maintenance appointments.
- Enter and/or update customer information in customer management system.
- Alert managers right away about significant customer issues.
- Assign calls to appropriate technician based on customer request.
- Be a champion of the customers for our company.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- MUST have at least 1 year in customer service – Preferably in a call center environment.
- Must be a quick learner.
- Able to work calmly and comfortably in a fast pace office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superb phone skills.
- Able to resolve conflict quickly and professionally.
- Able to project a professional image.
- Able to manage customer records and files.
- Able to use software systems as necessary.
- Highly Competitive Wages.
- Health, Dental, Life & Vision Insurance.
- 401K with 100% match.
- 2-Weeks Paid Time Off.
- 7 Paid Holidays.