Website Tristate Home Services
This is a full-time, in-office position. Interviews for this position are held in our office. During COVID-19, our office is taking careful precautions to keep our employees safe, including limiting the number of employees in the office, providing necessary cleaning supplies, ensuring physical distancing as much as possible, and more.
- Install Replacement and Retrofit Heating & Air Conditioning Systems.
- Adhere to all TriState Installation Quality Requirements.
- Deliver Outstanding Customer Service.
- Follow All Safety Policies & Procedures.
- Previous Experience in HVAC Installations
- Familiarity with HVAC Power & Control Wiring
- Ability to Handle Physical Workload
- Strong Problem Solving and Critical Thinking Skills
- Good Driving Record
- Company Vehicle
- Highly Competitive Wages
- Health, Dental, Life & Vision Insurance
- 401K with 100% match
- 2-Weeks Paid Time Off
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Tool Allowance
- Weekly Technical Training