Website Tristate Home Services
This is a full-time, in-office position. Interviews for this position are held in our office. During COVID-19, our office is taking careful precautions to keep our employees safe, including limiting the number of employees in the office, providing necessary cleaning supplies, ensuring physical distancing as much as possible, and more.
- Inspect and perform equipment repairs.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance.
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Previous experience in HVAC or other related fields.
- Familiarity with HVAC wiring diagrams.
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Highly competitive wages.
- 4-Day Work Schedule.
- Full benefits after probationary period.
- 401(k) with 100% match.
- Paid Time Off.
- 7 Paid Holidays.
- Weekly Tool Allowance.
- Weekly Training.
- And more!